ORIGIN EFFECTS THE SLIDE RIG COMPACT DELUXE Oulu
Varastossa 1 kpl
SMALLER SIZE WITH NO COMPROMISE
The original SlideRIG is a compressor like no other, and not just because of its unique dual-chained design. Featuring discrete Class-A circuitry that's true to the topology and design philosophy of the original 1176, the SlideRIG achieves the seemingly impossible by delivering not only more squash and sustain than any other compressor pedal but lower noise and greater tonal transparency too.
With the SlideRIG Compact Deluxe, we set out to provide the same performance and unique features as the original, while drastically reducing the pedal’s footprint and adding a powerful three-way mixer stage that brings parallel compression to the SlideRIG for the very first time. However, our design philosophy and attention to detail remain unchanged.
Like all of our Compact Series pedals, the SlideRig Compact features high-current, discrete, Class-A circuitry for transparent, low-noise performance. We've taken a no-compromise approach to the circuit design using only the best of modern components.
Rugged MELF resistors offer low noise performance and rock-solid reliability. Film and tantalum capacitors offer tight tolerances and superb linearity. Carefully chosen transistors biased at relatively high currents yield a distinct signal-to-noise advantage.
Please note: the SlideRIG Compact Deluxe is powered by a mains adaptor only. We've dispensed with the usual 9V battery option, both to save space and to allow us to adopt a high-current approach, yielding lower noise levels and superior tone.
• 100% Class-A discrete signal path
• Classic, ultra fast “FET” response
• Studio-grade discrete-transistor preamp
• Single-stage and dual-chained compression circuits
• Input/Comp and Master Output level controls
• Dry, Single-stage and Dual-stage level controls
• High-current, low-noise electronics
• Ultra-wide frequency response
• Ultra-high input impedance
• Silent switching
• High-quality “signal-conditioning” bypass mode
• Premium components throughout
• Advanced power supply filtering and protection
• Flexible external power requirements (9-18V DC)
• PSU Spec. 77mA @ 9V / 102mA @ 18V
• Designed and built in England