NATIONAL REVOLUTION BISCUIT BRIDGE RESONATOR KIT
Tilapäisesti loppu. Anna sähköpostiosoitteesi niin kerromme sinulle kun tuotetta on taas saatavilla.
National Reso-Phonic Revolution® Biscuit-Bridge Base:
• CNC Machined Aluminum
• Height Adjustable (Maximum .05")
• Compensated strings
• Superb string response and sustain
• Not affected by humidity
• Black Hard Anodized
• Use's replaceable saddles inserts
• Saddles available in various different wood species
National Reso-Phonic Revolution® Biscuit-Bridge Saddles (5 different wood species):
Maple: The standard since the mid-1920s.
Ebony: Refined, full response.
Rosewood: Open sounding, very musical.
Walnut: Strong midrange, warm.
Holly: Soft, mellow tone.
• CNC Machined
• Pre compensated
• Pre Slotted and shaped
• Ready to use minimal adjustment needed.
Package comes with the following items:
• Revolution Bridge Base
• Height adjustment screws
• Resonator mounting screw
• T10 Torque Key for mounting to resonator and adjusting saddle height
• 1/16th Allen Key to remove coverplate strap
• PSA backed sandpaper
• Revolution Saddles 5-Pack
• National 9.5" Single Cone Resonator
National Reso-Phonic Guitars, Inc
Designed for all single cone acoustic instruments.
Will not work in conjunction with any pickup installed on the bridge. Such as a National Resolectric, National Pioneer or any instrument that has a Highlander IP1X pickup installed at the bridge.