L.R. BAGGS ALIGN SERIES DELAY
Tilapäisesti loppu. Anna sähköpostiosoitteesi niin kerromme sinulle kun tuotetta on taas saatavilla.
PROPRIETARY DELAY TAILORED SPECIFICALLY FOR ACOUSTIC INSTRUMENTS
The Align Delay brings a classic effect to acoustic musicians by optimizing the signal for high-fidelity instruments. By expanding the range of your sonic profile while underlining your primary acoustic sound, the Delay augments both rhythm and melody for a larger dimensional sound and feel. We’ve combined the most desirable qualities of both analog and digital circuitry to create the best possible sound with the convenient features of a modern platform. The Tap button sets your desired tempo or the Tap Tempo input can be used with an external time control device. The Tone control only effects the repeats, ranging from warm and analog-like to clear, digital-like echo—for a versatile effect that can be tailored to fit any musical context.
- Delay Control blends delayed signal with unaffected signal
- Repeats controls the total number of repeats
- Time sets the time between the original and repeated signal
- Division sets delay to dotted eighth note of current tempo
- Tap manually sets the delay tempo
- Tap Tempo Input allows for the connection of an external tap tempo footswitch
- Tone sweeps a wide range of warmth, clarity, and everywhere in between
- 9V battery, or 9V DC powering options
- Engage footswitch for affected signal or true bypass
- ¼" output