TONEDEXTER BY AUDIO SPROCKETS Oulu
Tilapäisesti loppu. Anna sähköpostiosoitteesi niin kerromme sinulle kun tuotetta on taas saatavilla.
ToneDexter is the new preamp for acoustic guitar, mandolin, violin, upright bass, and more that restores the missing body sound to an instrument’s ordinary piezo pickup.
Play for just a minute with both a mic and your pickup plugged in while ToneDexter learns the difference between your pickup sound and the mic sound. Then, put the mic away and smile! Say goodbye to that quacky, artificial, poorly balanced tone and say hello to your instrument’s true voice, only louder!
- works on any acoustic instrument, with most active or passive piezo pickup systems
- stores 22 custom WaveMaps, selectable via 11 position rotary switch and bank select switch
- a mute switch that activates a built-in high precision tuner, accurate to within 1 cent
- a boost switch for solos with 0-8dB of settable gain via rear panel pot
- bass and treble EQ
- a sweepable notch filter for feedback suppression
- a character control which adds additional punch to the WaveMap
- latency less than 1ms
- an effects loop (TIP send, RING return)
- 1/4″ pickup input, high impedance (1MΩ)
- 1/4″ line output with output level pot on front panel
- XLR DI output, with rear panel option switch for fixed level or level that follows output level pot
- analog boost and mute circuits positioned after effects loop, so no headroom loss when boosting
- XLR mic input with 48V phantom supply, used for training
- headphone output
- phase (polarity) switch on rear panel
- +-15V internal supplies for professional headroom and dead quiet operation