FENDER ’68 CUSTOM PRO REVERB
Tilapäisesti loppu. Anna sähköpostiosoitteesi niin kerromme sinulle kun tuotetta on taas saatavilla.
The ‘68 Customs have become an extremely popular amp series for guitarists who love classic Fender sounds along with toneful modifications that resonate with today’s players.
The ‘68 Custom Pro Reverb™ takes its cues from the original 40-watt model, improving its portability and tonal flexibility by reducing the cabinet size and weight, moving to a single-channel format and single 12” speaker, and adding a middle tone control. The '68 Custom Pro Reverb also comes with vintage-style two-button foot switch and fitted cover. This refined and upgraded amp is the perfect size and volume for almost any gig, and may be the ultimate pedal-friendly platform. Amplifier comes with vintage-style two-button foot switch and fitted cover.
- 1 Channel
- Power: 40 Watt
- Equipped with: 1x 12" Celestion NEO Creamback speaker
- Preamp tubes: 3x 12AX7 and 2x 12AT7
- Power tube: 2x 6L6
- Controls for volume, treble, middle, bass, reverb, speed, and intensity
- Bright switch
- Effects: Reverb and vibrato
- 2 Instrument inputs: 6.3 mm jack
- Footswitch connection: 6.3 mm jack
- External speaker connection (8 Ohm): 6.3 mm jack
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 56,8 x 43,56 x 23,72 cm (22,36" x 17,15" x 9,34")
- Weight: 15.9 kg
- Includes footswitch and cover